Monday 12 January 2015

{{ January 13th Chiang Mai


This is my 4th trip to the northern city of Chiang Mai, listed in the top 10 retirement places on the planet. Today we visited 2 wats (temples) I had visited before. My friend Noom is very religious and just loves to visit temples. I tagged along. 





After the obligatory temples ... A late morning break....

A collection of funny signs...

In and around Chiang Mai...



In the early afternoon we headed for the number 2 zoo in Chiang Mai ...the Night Safari in the daytime!


Many of the animals were sleeping of course


After the zoo ... On the river for late lunch at one if my favourite restaurants in Chiang Mai ...The Riverside


My favourite drink ... Tastes like Collins Mix




No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...