Friday 9 January 2015

{{ January 9th ... Last full day in Korea

As I write this it is January 19th and later today I am flying to Bangkok. The 9th was a rest day so not many pictures. I will include a few random pics ...
A Korean breakfast ...


Pickled ginseng...or a pickled alien?



Palace ornamentation


More palace details...

Ancient almost bonsai trees

 
Light fixture extraordinaire

The $10 painting I bought ...framed!

Well, Korea was more than I ever expected...despite the cold weather it offers more than you ever want for adventure ... Just scratched the surface here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...