Saturday 24 January 2015

{{ January 24th Pattaya Bits and Pieces

Well, I have already settled in here. As I write this I am at the beach...the toil, the toil, the toil. Just a few bits on Thailand and Pattaya.

The Post Office...


My friend Noom mailed a parcel to a friend. Cost of the box ... Wrapped 16 baht (.61cents) and postage $1 ... Total $1.61 ...Canada Post take note!

A day at the beach this year ... 10 baht for bus each way ...100 baht for chair and umbrella rental plus cup of tea plus Scheppe Manau drink...Total $4.57


Sleeping cat...
A few of the flowering plants offered for sale at a Garden Centre!



No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...