Thursday 12 March 2015

{{ March 12th Jogyakarta...The hotel, the city and the people

As I write this I am at the airport on my way back to Bangkok. I must say I accomplished a great deal here in a few short days. Many new sights, experiences and a few firsts for me.

My hotel, The Jambuluwuk Malioboro Hotel is quite new. It is an excellent hotel with staff that excel at friendliness and courtesy. Great pool, entrance, breakfast pool area, rooms, view and price.








Just a small sample of the artistique graffiti walls...



And a better look at those graffiti-covered elephants



And especially for you Rusty....



And some of the people who for the most part, enjoy having their picture taken and say thank you!



School kids

Street musicians 

And finally...No, I didn't actually make him haul me around...there are limits you know!

A very special thank you to you ...Chan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...