Thursday 26 March 2015

{{ March 27th Cebu City - Philippines

Well, it's not Sri Lanka but it will do! My original plans were to spend 8 days in Sri Lanka then the Philippines for 4 more. However, I left my flight too late and it just became too expensive...maybe next year. Instead I will spend until April 6th here in the Philippines. First stop Cebu...

Cebu is the name of the city of 2.6 million and the island of 4.1 million. Full of surprises, this will be my second trip here. I hope to do the place justice in my 3 full days here.

First let's start with some flowers and a few scenes close to my hotel...yes I know! Flowers again! Let's get it out of the way for now...hmmmm.

One of my mother's favourites...Lantana



Small narrow shop selling beer and confections...with living quarters presumably on top.
Yes...that's Colt 45 beer at 22 pesos (C$.62)
Boys taking hard seeds to make ammo for homemade plastic guns...

Religious...


Eyeing the dogs dish...
Seems to be very popular here

A local store ... Grated at the front to stop patrons from entering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...