Saturday 14 March 2015

{{ March 15th Pattaya...an early morning walk

Well, it's back to Pattaya for a week or so before I begin the somewhat convoluted journey back to Canada. This morning I was up early so decided to walk around before breakfast. This is essentially the pictures I took in the order I came across the scene.

Rooftop common Myna Bird...
Poster on pillar...
Strange flower on bush...
Funny sign...
Buddha shrine...
Calendar...
Different white flower...
Plant-crowded balcony...
Strange patterned leaf...
Peppers drying in the sun ...
Morning market scenes...



And unusual fruit - Marina Plum (sweet and delicious)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...