Thursday 27 February 2014

Eating Pho

Pho means noodle. It is Saigon's number one food dish. A must try I was told. I had it for my first breakfast. I must confess, I rather enjoyed it. Essentially a noodle soup, it comes with a delicious broth which you can customize from a dish of garnishes such as onions and other assorted things. I chose beef as the meat and found it very good. I hope to try more.


Pho Kobe with Kobe beef is the most expensive at $4.70 per bowl.  The beef Pho I had was a more modest $2.35 for the small bowl which is plenty enough for me.

Accompanying dish of Pho add ons to customize your dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...