Friday 28 February 2014

Saigon Bits and Burps

Did I mention the motorbikes? Today I tried using my small camera to take some pictures as we made our way through the hordes of motorbikes. If you can imagine my less than diminutive body on the back of a motorbike obviously designed for Asians you can picture how I looked waving a camera and trying to take pictures...


The beers of Vietnam ... So far I have seen Saigon Beer and Tiger Beer ... Tiger is also sold in Thailand. I like both but Tiger has a smoother taste. Tiger is sold in large or small.


Two of the servers at the bar/restaurant/guesthouse I am staying at.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...