Wednesday 13 January 2016

[[ January 13 Laos - Luang Prabang

Well, arrived here late in the afternoon. Officially I am here in Lao People's Democratic Republic. A short, one hour flight from Chiang Mai Thailand on Lao Airlines. One's first impression from the air is that Lao is largely untouched. The city where I am is Luang Prabang, the old Capitol of the Kingdom of Laos. So the first order of business is eating. Noom and I decided to visit the night market and order food from the stalls. All including a large Beer Lao ... about C$20





Much more to follow ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...