Wednesday 20 January 2016

[[ January 20 Thailand - Bangkok

For me, having been here many times, it can sometimes be difficult to find new things to see. There are a million places to visit and I have been to many already. I am saving some new experiences for later in this trip. Today, however, it was a place that is one of my favourites - Lumpini Park.

Parade of elephants at Lumpini Park for contest at Instagram...









The park's most famous residents, the water monitor lizards.

And some of the birds ...


And the flowers ...



And the temporary residents ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...