Monday 18 January 2016

[[ January 19 Laos - Luang Prabang

Today I leave this UNESCO World Heritage city for Bangkok. I thought I would place a few images which I have not previously posted. 

Yes, those are snakes in those jars...


Asian black bear ...

Cat sleeping under the mesh roof at Kuang Si Butterfly Park

Butterfly ...

Impressive decking structure on house overlooking the Mekong ...

Small birds which can be released at temples

Crown of thorns plants ... Very common here

I believe this place deserves its spot as a heritage place. Well worth the visit for its beauty, it's calmness and its people. ສະບາຍດີ sabaidi .... Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...