Friday 22 January 2016

[[ January 23 Thailand - Pattaya

Here again! I have covered this place often in posts so hoping to find new and exciting things. I will be here for about 5 weeks so posts will not be as often.

Graffiti art ... Pattaya style





Nature's art ... Fragipania or Plumeria


I decided to go to Jomtien Beach for a couple of hours of relaxation...and one indulgence, a pedicure - cost 200 baht (C$7.85)


Boat transport

Idle motorcycle taxi and driver

...and just idle


A few more of nature's masterpieces

Common Myna Bird

1 comment:

  1. Really nice Shots Gerry. Cant wait to see you again here in Manila and tour you again in a new places.

    ReplyDelete

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...