Saturday 15 March 2014

Pattaya sights

Several things I have noticed about this city follow...

The decorative water main covers.

The fish spa. Actually these appear in many areas. A type of fish called an algae eater in Canada is used in a large tank. You dangle your feet in the tank and the fish remove bits of dead skin from you. Some people find this unbearably ticklish.


A not so clear photo I took of a high tech helicopter camera drone. I have no idea why it was flying outside the large mall windows or who was operating it.

A particularly delicious watermelon smoothie ......

Colourful corner shop ....

A typical fried rice dish available at the beach with fried egg on top. Cost 50 baht (C$ 1.75) and delicious. Locals told me this was expensive? Hmmmm.

Emergency .....

Blue water lilies ...

Hmmmm. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...