Saturday 8 March 2014

The Incident at Le Bush....

This morning after breakfast, I was walking along a street and came across a drama unfolding before me. I stood back a suitable distance and took a few photos. The inherent nosy Parker that I am I listened and watched as everything unfolded. The players: an unrepentant Russian, a lady of easy virtue, a tourist policeman, a regular Pattaya Policeman, a burly Arab and other assorted minor players.  It appears the Russian refused to pay for services rendered. The requested amount of 5000 baht (C$170) was not paid so the police were called. The Russian was handcuffed. The regular police served as back up for the tourist policeman. The burly Arab? He played a key negotiating role but I can only speculate as to its true nature. I know that the price was negotiated down to 3000 baht (C$105). The whole drama played itself out and everyone left peacefully.

The LeBush is a nice hotel favoured by Arabs in South Pattaya.




No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...