Thursday 16 January 2014

Back in Chiang Mai

After another pleasant bus ride back to Chiang Mai, did not do much today. I am planning maybe one more tour and the nothing too exciting for the balance of 5 days here. I plan some walking self-guided tours around Chiang Mai. A possibility I am weighing now us attending a Four Seasons concert in Bangkok on January 22 and cost for 2 including a nearby hotel for 2 days would be around $500.Concert tickets run $85 - $120 - $150. A group I have always wanted to see but ???

SHOPPING ... We are just across from the Night Bazaar and here are just a sampling of what's on offer... Quality and prices very good.











No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...