Saturday 18 January 2014

Thai food ...

At this point I would like to talk a little bit about Thai food. I personally like Thai food...generally tasty and good but sometimes hot enough to burn your socks off. Food is available everywhere. Many restaurants raging from food stalls on the street to 5 star restaurants. Influences all over the place from Europeans and Asians. Thankfully not many MacDonalds or Burger Kings! Prices can range from as low as $2 to well over $100. I find their food presentation amazing. Some samples of what I have tried so far ..... Ok ... Mouths open!












No comments:

Post a Comment

*** 🇨🇦 *** Spring in Rondeau Provincial Park, Ontario Canada in May 2024

An exciting trip. My second visit and this time during spring bird migration. One of the best places to see birds and I had the pleasure of ...